Version 4.6May 6, 2018
Version 5.0.7February 8, 2019
The version 4.8
is now available for @betatestors:
(Yes, we know that we never published the version 4.7.)
New component: Redstone Sensor
- A redstone sensor is activated when it receives a redstone signal.
- The detection components now have a new detection mode, able to count the number of redstone sensors activated inside the puzzle area.
Color Selector upgraded
- The tool used to change the color of components (the laser receivers and senders) now works on meltable clays, mirror supports (containing a mirror), reflecting and filtering spheres.
Meltable Clay explosion improved
- The meltable clay explosion now knockback and damage players.
Laser Receivers: Redstone connectivity
- Laser receivers now send a redstone signal in a 2 blocks radius.
Laser entity impact
- Sparks are now shown when an entity is affected (burnt or/and damaged) by a laser.
- Entities affected by lasers now stops the light flow. The laser does not pass through entities anymore (configurable).
- We switched textures of the reflecting and filtering spheres (the reflecting sphere textures now have kinds of glints. The filtering sphere textures are made of solid colors).
- The bug appearing when attraction/repulsion spheres were overlapping each other has been fixed.
- Translations completed according to the last additions.