Version 3.5 is now available for beta testers:
– There is new component: Music block ! You will now be able to add many songs to your enigma.
– A music block is able to play any .nbs songs. You can select the song you want to play by scrolling a list. This can be done using the new tool Song Selector and by left/right clicking the Music Block.
– You can add or remove .nbs songs from the songs/ folder inside the plugin folder. By default almost 200 .nbs songs are available.
– By right clicking the Music Block you can define whether the song will be stopped when the player leaves the area or if it will continue until its end (stopOnExit mode).
– By shift right clicking the Music Block you can define whether the song will loop for players that stays inside the area or stop after its end (loop mode).
– The modes (stopOnExit and loop) are visible on the Music Block skin (thanks to @Redomfighter for the skin creation).
– Using the Detection range selector you can select the range of activation of the music block. It means you can define the minimum and maximum number of activated laser receivers needed for the song to be played (Working exactly like for Redstone victory block, Appearing victory block, Disappearing victory block). In order to do that you need to do (shift) left/right clicks on the block with the Detection range selector in your hand.