Version 3.0 is now available for beta testers:
– The great update content is the Prisms adding. They work perfectly and the result is wonderful !
– A deep refactoring has been made in order to make many components appear inside an invisible block.
I did this mainly for 2 reasons:
– It will be easier to rotate all rotatable components (laser senders/laser receivers/mirrors): their hitbox is now as large as the invisible block which contain them.
– Those elements are now solid. We can’t pass through them anymore.
– Black mirrors now reflect every laser colors they receive but also let every laser colors pass. So they can be used to “duplicate” a laser.
– Many minor issues have been fixed but I won’t list them here. First because I can’t remember each issue I fixed, then because I suppose you just don’t care.